Welder/Fabricator |Full Time| San Diego, CA
Fast paced, high-end garage door and gate production shop seeks a reliable, highly organized and driven Welder/Fabricator. The right candidate will not be afraid of hard work, will follow instructions, put quality first, be open to new challenges, and wants to grow with a stable and successful company.
• Be able to use MIG and stick processes to weld steel components according to detailed CAD drawings
• Knowledge of common shop/power tools, such as grinders, saws, drills, shears, punches
• Active concern for safety, clean work area, and fellow employees
• Must be punctual, reliable, and problem/drug free
• Not afraid to unrelated tasks, e.g. cleaning, organizing, stocking, unloading delivery trucks
Starting pay for the position depends on your experience. If you are exceptional and very good not only with your fellow workers, but also from time to time with customers, displaying leadership capabilities and integrity, you are who we are looking for.
If you feel you meet these requirements, forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for further consideration!